left border  
U.S. Bellows U.S. BELLOWS, INC.
METALLIC EXPANSION JOINT CATALOG
  Contact Us: +1 (281) 241-9418 Toll Free: (855) 591-0906   Se habla español
   
Return to usbellows.com

download pdfDownload Metallic Pipe Exapnsion Joint Catalog [PDF]

Download Fabric Expansion Joint CatalogDownload Fabric Expansion Joint Catalog [PDF]

Expansion Joint Data Tables
 
U.S. Bellows Request for Quotation
 First Name *
 
 Last Name *
 
 Email *
 
 Phone *
 
 Item Description & Quantities *
 
 Date Quote Needed By *
 

Single Externally Pressurized (X-Flex) Expansion Joint

left border  

< Back to Index
  Single Metallic Expansion Joint Technical Drawing  

Externally Pressurized Expansion Joint

 

150# Design

12 inch Through 24 inch Nominal Diameter

Notes:

  1. Rated life cycle at 650°F is 1000 cycles for full rated movement shown above.
  2. To increase cycle life or movements, please refer to graph on cycle life.
  3. Expansion joint is capable of taking 10% of rated movement as extension, with remaining 90% as axial compression.
  4. Maximum test pressure: 1.5 X rated working pressure.
  5. Bellows rated for 650°F: See catalog flange data for appropriate flange temperature/pressure ratings.
  6. Maximum installation misalignment is ±1/4-inch axial and ±1/16-inch lateral.

Size

Axial

Movement

Spring

Rate

Overall Length

Weight

Effective Area

Shell Outside Diameter

Anchor Foot Height

Anchor Foot Type

Flanged

Ends

Weld

Ends

in.

lb./in.

in.

lb.

lb.

in.2

in.

in.

mm

kg/mm

mm

kg

kg

kg/cm2

mm

mm

12

4

922

30

436

308

180.81

18.000

Please

consult

factory

regarding

anchor

foot

usage

on single

X-flex

102

16.5

762

198

140.00

82.19

457

8

461

49

611

483

180.81

18.000

203

82

1245

278

220

82.19

457

14

4

1010

30

516

336

211.83

20.000

102

18.1

762

235

153

96.29

508

8

505

49

711

531

211.83

20.000

203

9.0

1245

323

241

96.29

508

16

4

962

30

610

414

270.20

24.000

102

17.2

762

277

188

122.82

610

8

481

48

810

614

270.20

24.000

203

8.6

1219

368

279

122.82

610

18

4

1080

30

661

401

331.61

24.000

102

19.3

762

300

182

150.73

610

8

540

48

877

617

331.61

24.000

203

9.7

1219

399

280

150.73

610

20

4

1196

31

985

685

399.31

30.00

102

21.4

787

448

311

181.50

762

8

598

49

1240

910

399.31

30.00

203

10.7

1245

564

413

181.50

762

24

4

1430

32

1074

634

553.55

30.00

102

25.6

813

488

288

251.61

762

8

725

50

1304

864

553.55

30.00

203

13.0

1270

593

393

251.61

762

Materials
Bellows: A240-T304. Alternate materials available upon request. Refer to the materials section.
Flanges: ASTM A105.
150 lb. ANSI B16.5 RFSO.
Pipe: ASTM A53/A106.
Shell: ASTM A53/A106; API-5L.
Rings: ASTM A285-C.

border

Contact Us: +1 (281) 241-9418 Toll Free: (855) 591-0906 Fax: +1 (713) 731-8640 sales@usbellows.com
Our Parent Company: Piping Technology Pipe Supports, Pipe Clamps, Pipe Hardware & Insulated Pipe Shoes
Fellow Subsidiaries: Sweco Fab: ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Duct Work, Strainers & Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields: Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors

Fronek Anchor/Darling
: Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces


Copyright © 2011  U.S. Bellows, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy