Contact Us:
(855) 591-0906 or Local: +1 (281) 241-9418
left border
Home » Categories » General Questions

Is seamless tube available instead of a butt welded tube for metallic expansion joints?

It depends upon the diameter of the expansion joints. Generally for the smaller expansion joints, seamless is available.
Related Articles
What is an RFSO flange?
Added on Sat, Apr 16, 2011
How close should the expansion joint be set to the anchor?
Added on Mon, Jun 18, 2012
Are there expansion joints for seismic joints?
Added on Fri, May 9, 2014
What is 300 psig?
Added on Thu, Feb 10, 2011
How do you connect duct pipe with expansion joints?
Added on Thu, Feb 10, 2011

Contact Us: +1 (281) 241-9418 Toll Free: (855) 591-0906 Fax: +1 (713) 731-8640
Our Parent Company: Piping Technology Pipe Supports, Pipe Clamps, Pipe Hardware & Insulated Pipe Shoes
Fellow Subsidiaries: Sweco Fab: ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Duct Work, Strainers & Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields: Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors

Fronek Anchor/Darling
: Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces

Copyright © 2018  U.S. Bellows, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy