Located just a few miles from the Port of Houston, the largest port in the United States, PT&P and its wholly owned subsidiaries manufacture and provide engineering services at its own 35 acre facility. This helps us quickly and conveniently transport our products to customers in a timely manner. With over 450,000 square feet of covered shop space, PT&P’s manufacturing facilities are capable of fulfilling the needs of each customer and their requests. Our facility is always trying to improve. Stop by our Houston headquarters and visit us today.
3701 Holmes Road
Houston, TX 77051
As our long-time customers know, after many years on Long Drive here in Houston, PT&P purchased 7.2 acres on Holmes Road in Houston, Texas in the summer of 1987. After upgrading the electrical systems, PT&P and Sweco Fab, Inc., PT&P’s ASME code fabricated shop, relocated to this new facility. Since that time, PT&P has continued to expand
and improve its work space at the Holmes Road facility:
PT&P extends an invitation to all its customers to come to Houston and visit the plant. This is the best way to see our people, our facilities, and the many capabilities we have to serve you.
• 1975: Began performing stress analysis.
• 1978: Incorporated as Piping Technology & Products, Inc. and developed constant load spring hanger design.
• 1986: Acquired Sweco Fab (ASME U-Stamp shop).
• 1988: Moved engineering and manufacturing facilities to Holmes Road plant.
• 1991: Added 17,000 square foot warehouse for storage of hardware and assembly components and 6,000 square foot painting facility with modern environmental controls.
• 1992: Obtained two adjacent properties, bringing the total plant area to 15.4 acres. This new space was used for the production of polyurethane components for cryogenic pipe shoes and as assembly area for all pre-insulated pipe supports.
• 1995: PT&P Plant Expansion I – 100,000 square feet of covered shop space was added to PT&P’s existing facility for receiving and storage of raw materials and for staging and crating of materials which are ready for shipment.
• 1997: Acquired U.S. Bellows (metallic expansion joints).
• 1999: PT&P Plant Expansion II – an additional 100,000 square feet of covered shop space to increase PT&P manufacturing capacity for 1) pre-insulated pipe supports, 2) expansion joint products, and 3) general fabrication.
• 2001: Obtained 5 additional acres of land adjacent to the existing facility for future expansion.
• 2003: Launched Field Services division.
• 2004: Acquired Fronek Group.
• 2007: ISO 9001: 2000 certification and purchased 5 additional acres of land for expansion.
• 2009: ISO 9001:2008 certification
• 2011: PT&P Plant Expansion III – Purchased facility and land for fabric expansion joint operations.
• 2015: Partnered with DST to offer the compact spring support.
• 2016: ISO 9001:2015 certification, now incorporates risk assessment.