This tied universal expansion joint is fabricated from carbon steel pipe, tie rods and covers, and 304 stainless steel bellows and liners. The overall length of the expansion joint is 72″. The application of this expansion joint is to provide for large lateral movement in a propane dehydrogeneration plant. The expansion joint welds were 100% dye-penetrant examined and hydro-tested prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now