U.S Bellows, Inc. manufactures 96, 3″ NPS tied universal bellows for a power plant located in Saudi Arabia. The bellows’ element is a unique design containing integral equalizing rings between the corrugations that provide excellent pressure resistance, as well as, anti-squirm resistance. The tear drop shape of the rings add little resistance to movement and cycle life is not compromised. Pressure design is based on 252 psi at 689° F with a lateral movement of 1.0″.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now