Piping Technology & Products, Inc. engineered, designed and built this 5’ x 22’ stainless steel, thick wall, tied, universal expansion joint for a major producer of agricultural chemicals in Louisiana. A special in-house CAD program was utilized in the design effort for these expansion bellows to meet the process parameters. Also, special guides and anchors were provided to facilitate proper operation of this critical unit within the system.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now