U.S. Bellows custom designed duct work with turning vanes in the elbows for a dry tower leading to a main gas blower inlet. The duct work assemblies are fabricated from 316L stainless steel and designed for temperatures up to 150°F. The total assembly is 66″ diameter and 749-5/8″ long. The units were x-rayed, dye penetrant tested and hydro-tested prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now