U.S. Bellows, Inc. designed and fabricated 2 EPDM tied expansion joints for a construction company in Texas. These expansion joints have an inside diameter of 29”. They are composed of A516 carbon steel grade 70 with a six-rod control assembly, EPDM, and plate flange. They were hydro-tested to 217 PSI. These joints were ordered on a one-week rush basis to replace an existing joint that was leaking.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now