These expansion joints were designed for 13″ movement. They are capable of withstanding temperatures of 1100 °F. These particular joints are externally pressurized. Externally pressurizing a bellows eliminates squirm as a limitation to the design and permits the safe acceptance of large amounts of axial thermal expansion.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now