U.S. Bellows/PT&P specially designed and fabricated 40 externally pressurized expansion joints for the piping system of a steam plant in Kent, Ohio. The sizes of the expansion joints ranged from 10 to 24. The expansion joints were designed at 150 psig and 350 °F for a maximum of 4 compressions and fabricated with 304 SS bellows and carbon steel shell and flanges. The joints were leak tested before shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth Webinar
• January 14, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now