These externally pressurized expansion joints were custom designed for 8″ axial movement and 150 psig at 176°F, with a spring rate of 2,152 lb./in. They are 16″ in diameter and 60-1/4″ face-to-face. The bellows are fabricated from 304 stainless steel, and the rest of the expansion joint is fabricated from carbon steel. Each unit was hydro-tested, radiographic tested, and dye penetrant tested prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now