U.S. Bellows, Inc. recently designed and manufactured a 5′ – 0″ x 12′ – 0″ fabric expansion joint for a hot air ducting system in a power plant in Tulsa, OK. It is designed at 15″ W.C. and 600 °F for 3/4″ axial movement and 1/2″ lateral movement. The fabric belts are composed of three layers with the outer layer serving as a waterproof barrier.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now