This picture shows a 47.25″ I.D. Universal Expansion Joint with SB-443 (Inco. 625) round corners bellows, and SA516-70 flanges for ethylene plant in Saudi Arabia. This expansion joint was custom designed and fabricated by U.S Bellows, Inc for an ethylene plant in Saudi Arabia.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now