This inline pressure balanced expansion joint is fabricated from ASTM A-240 321 SS bellows and ASTM A-105 carbon steel flanges. Due to its highly corrosive application, all of the internal surfaces are coated with a PTFE lining to resist corrosion. The expansion joint is designed for 51 PSIG at 167°F. and was hydro-tested at 77 PSIG prior to shipping.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now