U.S. Bellows designed these EPDM neoprene fabric expansion joints for a generator fan application at a gas turbine facility. The expansion joints are 54″ in diameter and 15″ OAL. Each unit was fabricated has an EPDM fabric belt, stainless steel band clamps, and carbon steel angle flanged ends. The expansion joints are designed for -20°F/+200°F at +/- 100″ water column. A 100% dye penetrant examination on all carbon steel welds was conducted on all units prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now