U.S. Bellows, Inc. recently refurbished a 3″ O.A.L. single bellow with flanges for a marine vessel in Texas. Within a two day span, the replacement bellow was fabricated, welded to the existing 5/8″ flanges, and shipped to the marine vessel to resume operation. The replacement bellow, fabricated from 321 stainless steel, is designed for 150 PSIG and 800° F with 0.66″ of axial movement. To ensure quality, a 100% dye-penetrant test and a soap leak test was performed prior to delivery.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now