A twelve-foot diameter 304 stainless steel thick wall duct expansion joint produced by Piping Technology & Products, Inc. is shown supported and braced ready for shipment. Special equipment had rolled the knuckles from ¼” material which is then circumferentially welded. This results in an expansion joint with the minimum stresses possibly exerted and, at the high point of the convolution, its most vulnerable area.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now