U.S. Bellows, Inc. recently manufactured three 12′ – 0″ x 8′ – 0″ rectangular expansion joints designed at 5 PSIG and 650 °F. The expansion joints are fabricated with full radius corners which allow for increased cycle life. The bellows are formed from Inconel® 625 SB-443 GR. 1 and the rest of the assembly is fabricated from A516-70. The long seam welds were 100% x-rayed. A 100% dye-penetrant test was performed on the attachment welds.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now