U.S. Bellows, Inc. custom designed and manufactured three 2’ – 6” OD x 23’ – 1/3” long expansion joints for a refinery in New Jersey. The bellows, pipes, and lugs were fabricated from Inco 800H high nickel alloy, A312tp 316H stainless steel, and A240tp 316H stainless steel, respectively. The expansion joints are designed for 60 PSIG, 1100°F, and 47,000 lbs. of thrust to accommodate for a high temperature application.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now