This tied universal expansion joint with a 45 degree mitered elbow will be installed in a flue gas system. The assembly is 60″ in diameter and 215″ long. The pipe is fabricated from A 516 GR 70 carbon steel and the bellows are Inconel® 625 LCF. The bellows were 100% x-rayed and hydro-tested to 15 PSIG prior to shipping.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth Webinar
• January 14, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now