U.S. Bellows custom designed tied universal expansion joints for an oil refinery in Dubai. The expansion joints are fabricated from 304 stainless steel and range in diameter from 6″ to 30″. They are designed for 5/8″ lateral movement and 51 psi at 230°F. Each unit was dye penetrant examined and hydro-tested prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now