This 30 foot long tied universal thick wall expansion joint is fabricated from carbon steel with 316 stainless steel bellows. The bellows are fabricated from 1/4″ thick flanged and flued heads. It is designed for an axial movement rate of 1/2″ with a lateral movement rate of 1-13/16″. The expansion joint was 100% x-ray tested and air & soap bubble tested prior to shipping.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth Webinar
• January 14, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now