The universal pressure balanced elbow expansion joints were fabricated with 304 stainless steel bellows and carbon steel reinforcing root rings. The expansion joints were designed for an axial compression of .25″, extension of .75″, and lateral of 1″. They have an overall length of 237″ from center line or elbow to face of the weld end. All expansion joints were designed for 100 PSIG and hydro-tested at 150 PSIG.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now