U.S. Bellows, Inc., the expansion joint division of Piping Technology & Products, Inc., specially designed and fabricated a 44-inch, O.D Universal, refractory lined expansion joint for a chemical plant in Venezuela.>The expansion joint was designed for 100 psig at 1,000° F and fabricated with 321 SS two-ply tested bellows, A-387 GR11 weld ends, 14 Ga. 304 SS, Hexmesh anchoring system and Resco 17 EMC refractory. The expansion joint was also designed and fabricated per B31.3 and EJMA Standards.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now