U.S. Bellows, Inc. fabricated three, 24″, inline pressure balanced expansion joints for a petrochemical plant in Venezuela. In order to absorb partial axial and lateral movements, these expansion joints were designed at 175 PSIG and 610ºF. The bellows are composed of Inconel® 625LCF material and the flanges and liners are constructed from SA516 Grade 70 material.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now