U.S. Bellows designed and fabricated this rectangular metallic expansion joint for a boiler exhaust application. The expansion joint is 45½” x 75½”. The unit’s bellows, liner, and angle flanges are 304 stainless steel and the cover is carbon steel. The expansion joint is designed for an operating temperature of 500°F at 15 psig. A 100% dye penetrant examination and air and soap leak test was performed prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now