U.S. Bellows custom designed and fabricated this 90″ diameter radius long elbow duct assembly for an ammonia plant in Louisiana. The duct assembly shown here is being sent for painting before it is shipped. The assembly was fabricated from A-516 Gr. 70 carbon steel material and designed for 16 psig and full vacuum at 302°F. A 100% dye penetrant test, and spot x-ray test of all pipe circumferential and long seam welds was performed prior to shipment.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now