U.S. Bellows, Inc., the expansion joint division of Piping Technology & Products, Inc., designed and manufactured 16-inch and 30-inch elbow tied universal expansion joints, for a power station in Florida. These expansion joints, which are used to transport hot steam, are designed at 150 psig and 350° F. The bellows material is fabricated from Inco 625 and elbows and spool from carbon steel.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now