These rectangular metal bellows are fabricated entirely from ASTM A-240 type 304 stainless steel. The larger bellows measures 240″ x 80″. The smaller bellows measures 157″ x 65″. The design conditions were 1 PSIG at 1,000°F. Both metal bellows are designed with three convolutions with round corners. The metal bellows welds were 100% dye-penetrant examined and soap and air tested prior to shipment. These bellows are designed to be installed at the ductwork connection to a large steam boiler.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now