The expansion joint weights more than 1,700 lbs. and is capable of +/- 1/4 axial movement and +/- 1/8 lateral movement. It is designed to operate under-designed pressures ranging from full vacuum to 15 psig at 250 degrees. The bellows and liner of the expansion joint are made of 304 stainless steel with a carbon steel flange and duct. To ensure quality, the product was 100% dye-penetrant tested prior to shipping.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Expansion Joints In-depth
• May 13, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now