U.S. Bellows, Inc. recently designed and manufactured eight 6″ diameter tied universal expansion joints with 24” F-F. These expansion joints are made from two-Ply Inconel® 625 bellows, A312 TP 304 spool, and A105 flange. They are designed for FV/50 PSIG and 300°F with axial and lateral movements of +/- 0.25″ and 0.70″, respectively. The joints were 100% X-Rayed, 100% Dye-Penetrant, and hydro-yested at 75 PSIG. Flanges, tie rod, and spherical nuts are hot dip galvanized per customer specification.
Live Expansion Joint Webinar
• U.S. Bellows – Fabric Expansion Joints Webinar
• March 18, 2021 – Thur. – 10 am CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Expansion Joint Application and Design
Our Expansion Joint course was developed for the following disciplines…
- Piping system designers that may decide to use expansion joints
- Expansion joint designers use the information provided by piping system designers to determine the best design to meet the requirements.
- Designers that use modern software systems to evaluate different options
- Engineers / Managers: field, maintenance, process, operations, construction, surveyors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. CreditsRegister Now